I know what you mean by slowing down: right now I feel like I have too many things to do: I get almost paralyzed with it and in the end I get nothing done. For the top of all, my housband wants us to start a new diet with low GI food.. We´ll see how that goes! :)
Nice that you´ve found my blogg - I agree that the white quilt really is totally amazing: I have two now, but want moreeeee!
Warm and creative in work and personal life, live with my 18 year old daughter. Love (old) movies,decorating,collecting and go on long holidays, visit friends and admire creation and most of all I love God through Yeshua haMassiach! May He grant you to really know Him and His will for your life, because He made you...there's noone like you and me, we all are special and wonderfully made aswell as creation, by Him! All thanks, honour and praise to Him through Yeshua haMassiach!
1 comment:
I know what you mean by slowing down: right now I feel like I have too many things to do: I get almost paralyzed with it and in the end I get nothing done. For the top of all, my housband wants us to start a new diet with low GI food.. We´ll see how that goes! :)
Nice that you´ve found my blogg - I agree that the white quilt really is totally amazing: I have two now, but want moreeeee!
Post a Comment