Thursday, January 15, 2009

Longing for Spring & Summer!






Oh how I long for Spring and Summer!
To go out for walks, picknics and late nite strolls by the harbour and sea!
I can't wait to feel the soft caress of the warm wind and sunlight on my face; looking up to the bright blue sky watching the clouds go by;
seagulls and swallows in their flight..

To have my morning coffee, very early in my sweet little garden, before the city wakes up and brutally invades my sanctuary of Peace...

2 comments:

corine said...

Hello. Just found you via fifi. I love this first image on this post. Who is it by, do you know? You're blog is peaceful and lovely. Blogs become our sanctuaries when life gets hectic and people crowd our space.

God's Pittbull said...

Hi Corine, thank you somuch for your lovely remark about my blog! You are right about blogs becoming our sanctuaries...
The image is a painting by Paul Rafferty. He has this magic in him to put down in paint what one sees and feels within; a kindred spirit...Check him and his lovely art out on: www.raffertyart.com.
Warm regards, Cindy