
Tomorrow will be Mothers Day...I wish I could visit my mother, but alas, she passed away suddenly in april 2007. I miss her very much. I myself am a mother of one and I love it. We'll make a fine day tomorrow...esp. I'll make it fine for my darling daughter Lilly, who doesn't feel well sinds last year May..I won't go into details as to why...but the pain I feel for her suffering is beyond anything I ever felt in my entire life. I wish I could take her pain, I pray to God for that but also that she'll recover very soon and will be able to live the life a teenager af 16 should...
I wish all mothers and her children a very happy and blessed Mothersday!

2 comments:
Ik hoop echt voor je dat het snel beter met haar zal gaan.
Jij als moeder kunt er alleen maar voor haar zijn en haar steunen.
Ook dit proces zal haar, al weet ik niet wat ze doormaakt, waarschijnlijk toch sterker maken als ze er doorheen is.......
Veel sterkte samen en geniet van jullie momenten.
Lieve Bonnie, hartelijk dank voor je fijne woorden...had ik nét nodig! God zegen je!
Post a Comment