Monday, July 20, 2009

Driving myself crazy!!
















Do you have the same thing about decorating your house? That one minute you love or should I say: need! one style, then you see another one wich you love also and want that for your dwelling place one calls 'Home'....? I guess it's got to do with that 'moment' you feel your soul reaching out to, needing to be fed. As much as I adore everything white and bright coloured, I also adore dark ones or rather muted ... What I'm trying to find is a perfect decor...and I guees it means that it's all about with what you feel happy in...? Right now I just have to have everything Japanese style: not somuch clutter, plain soothing colours of nature...The thing is, I think that if one is filled with Poetry for Life, one just has to BE....
Nevertheless, whatever the decor: it must be in balans, full of passion, a safe haven where my soul, mind and body can rest.
This is the longest post I've ever written on my Blog!! ;)
I'll be leaving you with some snapshots of what's living inside of me...Welcome to my world...!Kick off your shoes, have a drink of your chooice and a nibble and I hope that you'll feel at home...

No comments: