
This morning just before leaving for work, I dropped by my neighbour who was 90 years old, finding her lying dead on the kitchenfloor....Apparently she had died yesterday evening by means of heartfailure....
She was such a lovely lady and will be sadly missed.
May she rest in G'd's Peace.
Dag buuf! See you later...

2 comments:
Precious, adorable girl...I am so so sorry you had to be the one to find her. But what a wonderful friend you must have been to her, looking in on her often. May she rest in peace. My best to you and your daughter. xx's Marsha
ps, this is a lovely blog space..
just make it grow..
Shalom Marsha...thank you very much for your kind and warm words...I've just gone through the after shock...feeling much better now. On Tuesday I attended her funeral...it was a lovely one. Allthough I'm sad and will miss her, I'm glad to know that she has no pain anymore and is now with her Lord and Saviour who'm she loved dearly....I've just become a fan of your lovely blog...what lovely gems you create! Have a wonderful weekend! Warm regards, Cindy
Post a Comment