Monday, April 27, 2009

Maybe tomorrow?




Today the weather was reasonable. In the morning it still rained but it did clear later on...One of my cats didn't come in lastnite so he had to spend the nite outside...I didn't sleep a wink! He's not that young anymore and his health isn't that good lately. And now he's lyingin his cot, sleeping and sometimes he coughs...the poor thing! Will keep him in for a couple of days...no more walkabout for him!

2 comments:

Bonjade said...

Give him a great big hug from me.
I hope he will be well soon.
Nice day

God's Pittbull said...

Hi Bonnie! Thank you for your kind respons...he's feeling much better now after being pampered alot by me and my daughter...lucky guy eh? ;) By the way, it's the black cat on the left of the picture. The other one is his brother who passed away 2 years ago...his name was Gepetto and the 'sick'one's Figaro...We have another one named: Kruimeltje, a female, wich means Crumbs in Dutch...I'll post her picture aswell...